Deliver Effective and Efficient Disaster Assistance to as Many People as Possible.
A pre-agreement among governments, private companies, and NGOs would make it possible for us to act together and deliver even more effective and efficient disaster assistance to disaster victims.
A difference we want to make...
International rescue efforts are becoming increasingly common in today's world. Each country, however, sends their team separately, and their rescue efforts are often conducted independently of each other.
It is true that each country is trying to do its best in rescuing disaster victims. Yet, if we could reach a pre-agreement, not merely among nations but also between different sectors, to act together to fight any future disaster...
We would be able to deliver even more efficient and effective disaster aid to even more people, in even less time.
ASIA PACIFIC ALLIANCE
- Gather information and launch appeals for donation in emergencies
- Facilitate collaboration among National Platforms
- Develop human resources in the Asia-Pacific region
- Promote partnership with trans-national organizations and companies
- Support the formation of national platforms
- Secure public/private funding for widening/strengthening regional cooperation
- Dispatch a multi-national rescue team
- Make pre-agreements between various domestic sectors
- Facilitate disaster response in each country
- Assist disaster recovery in other countries
- Facilitate the acceptance of disaster relief in its home country
- Build domestic capacity