National Platform Member Organization
Chairperson, A-PAD Korea
Secretary General of Korea Disaster Relief Association
Director of the Corporate Alliance Program, UNICEF Korean Committee (2010-2012), External Relations Officer, Administration and Finance Director, UNICEF Korea Committee (2002-2010), Fundraising Director, UNICEF Representative office to Korea (1991-1993), Marketing Manager, UNICEF Representative office to Korea (1986- 1990)
- Emergency relief activities: By cooperating with various organizations from different sectors such as NGOs, governments and media, we collect donations, provide relief goods and distribute the donations to the disaster victims.
- Funds raising and allocation: We have continued to raise funds and donations and to distribute them to help people affected by a disaster to overcome difficult times.
- Relief goods support: To provide efficient relief, we prepare emergency kits ahead of times and store them in Relief Logistics Centers that are operated by Hope-Bridge-KDR for quick and systematic distribution.
- Educational programs: We provide disaster preparedness education programs and disaster relief volunteer training courses.
- Overseas emergency relief programs: We support and help victims of natural disasters around the world by providing them with funds, goods and volunteers dispatched from Korea.
5th floor, 52 Shinsu-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
+82-2-3272-0123 / FAX: +82-2-3272-0122